Monday, October 09, 2006

How did the 2nd Richest man in the World start out?

He bought a pin ball machine at age 12 for $25 and put it in a barber shop. Within 3 months he saved up enough to buy 3 more pin ball machines. This man is Warren Buffet.

As young college students we should all be constantly searching, thinking, and imagining what we would like to do to make money. In my opinion there is a market for anything, you just need to get there first. Beanie Babies, baseball cards, even putting old things on ebay are good examples of different types of markets. I for example found out that some people were in the market for 3 Letter Screen Names on AOL Instant Messenger. So what did I do? I obtained as many as I could and sold them for Profit. Sounds Crazy? But it worked..$125 per screen name, not bad eh?

I have many more insights, thoughts, and investing blogs on the way...

I appreciate any comments..


"We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy, and to be greedy only when others are fearful."
-Warren Buffet (2nd Richest Person in the World)

No comments: