Monday, December 18, 2006

New Day To Day Published E-Mini Portfolio Coming..


I've got a new investment portfolio idea in my head. All this week I've been taking the necessary steps to complete my idea and have ready by next week to publish for all my viewers/readers. It will be strictly a E-mini Futures portfolio focusing on the Russell 2000. The account will start with a specified sum of money and there will be a goal to double it based on the guidelines given coming in the next week.

Stay tuned because this is going to be interesting.
For those who have commented positively on my blog, thank you. For those of you who have not, your taste of my reality is coming soon enough, and you shall see the light.

Until Then,
-Caltrader

1 comment:

MC said...

Good luck on your next adventure!!!