Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day Trade Day # 2

Ever feel like you trade sloppy? Patience, diligence, and researching good setups will get you to where you need to be.





Another huge day in the market! I scrambled all morning on losing trades that reversed on me because the market was so choppy. The indexes were playing tag with being in the green and the red, and finished negative in the red. I did manage to beat yesterday's net total, for my largest net gain in 1 day. I'm really starting to enjoy these wonderful positive days. My best money maker was Level 3 (LVLT).

Net P/L Total: $3,250

Sold Short
Covered




















Bought
Sold

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice, work, are the charts you show, your bad trades?

Unknown said...

how many trade a day are you?

Anonymous said...

make that moneyyy.

keep up these +1g days and you'll be paying for our office yourself. ;)

dan.